Continuing Education Classes in Kona
Workshops with Lynn Wind
We’re proud to have this amazing teacher back for several workshops here at Island Spirit Healing Center & Spa. A unique opportunity to brush up on your skills and stay connected with fellow therapists.
Future Workshop Topics:
Joint Play (16 CE Hours)
Lymphatic Drainage (8 CE Hours)
Myofascial Release (8-16 CE Hours)
One of our main instructors is Lynn Wind. She is a wonderful and compassionate teacher with years of experience. Her classes are fast paced but fun.
About Lynn Wind:
Lynn Wind is an internationally renowned teacher and massage therapist with over 30 years of experience in a wide range of therapeutic modalities. Originally trained in Ontario, Canada, Lynn founded and directed the Hawaiian Islands School of Massage on the Big Island for 22 years. Lynn is a dynamic teacher with unparalleled depth and breadth of knowledge. In 2011, Lynn was inducted into Massage Therapy Hall of Fame.
- Low back, pelvis, Hip: Theory and Practice
- Visceral Manipulation & Abdominal Massage
- Joint Play: Mobilization of the Joints of the Extremities
- Joint Play: Mobilization of the Joints of the Core
- Myofascial Mobilization
- CranioSacral Unwind
- TMJ Treatment
- Cranial/Neck Treatments for Headaches
- Cranial/Neck Treatments for Whiplash
- Shoulder: Theory and Practice